We’re a small group of artists and craftspeople, brought together by botanical artist Anne Lawson. We’re each contributing a sample of our work to a hand bound Travelling Sketchbook that will journey around the globe.
Follow the sketchbook’s progress from Australia, to the USA then Europe before it returns to its beginnings with Anne.
There is no timetable, there are no rules, it’s all about community and creativity.
“There was enthusiastic interest from around the world, and here is the final list of the Sisterhood, in the order the Sketchbook will travel the globe:
- Kate from Tall Tales from Chiconia
- Sandra aka Lady Red Specs from Please Pass the Recipe
- Megan aka Chas from Chas Spain
- Sandi, who lives in Wandin East
Then it is flying on from Australia to the States where it will visit
Then off it goes to Europe
- Marina is in Greece at Athens Letters
- So is Lyn, who blogs at Tialys
- Constanze who is in Munich, Germany
- So is Annett, who blogs at Knetty Craft
- Jan is in Britain and blogs at The Snail of Happiness
- and Margaret, also from Britain and her blog is The Crafty Creek
Then it will head back to lucky me ~ lucky because I will see everyone’s wonderful contributions!”